sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2012

Suas Postagens No twiter


demetria lovato

demetria lovato 

@ddlovato

MY NEW ALBUM UNBROKEN IS IN STORES NOW!!!!!

Tweets 

I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but I miss . Hope you feel better soon!
Omg!!! I JUST found out about the TT!! Thank you guys SOOOOO muchh....!! Best graduation gift EVERR!!!!!!!! :D
Yeah, substitute teacher!! : With sick, his buddy Louis Walsh stepping in at the Kansas City auditions.
Hey guys, today is my little sister's graduation, can you guys help me trend  for her birthday?? :)
Hey guys!! You should enter the ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest and I could be your mentor!! The contest ends SOON!! :)
Our July issue with cover star  is in stores today! What do you think of it? Tell us at hashtag 
So excited about my  cover...it comes out tomorrow!!!
  hey boys... did you know..... i can speaka to the munkey...... ?!
No Simon-that was my mom! “: Simon told us that Demi thinks he's even better looking in person.  is this true? 
Day 1  and I have already been cut to shreds by. Let the games begin!
Everyone please go check out my friend Chloe Green's shoe line. It is amazing!!!
Austin auditions today.... back in my home state... Texas are you ready??!! :D
I'm so excited for the auditions today!!!! It's my first day... woo hoo!! Who's coming??!!! 
Tix for studio audience auditions HERE!! Hope to see YOU there!! :D
Come see live auditions as the most talented singers across the country compete to be on this season of THE X FACTOR!!! I'll be there ;)
Hey guys!! You can get your studio audience tix to the X FACTOR auditions now!!!
Lovatics! Watch an intimate live set from  including &  on  NOW!! 
Tune into my live chat today at 4:00p PT!! So excited to answer all of your questions! 
Ryan Kennedy is young cancer patient whose desire is to trend on Twitter. Let's help him!! 
Everyone vote for  on . Call 1-800-868-3405 text VOTE to 3405 and vote online !!!
Thanks to all my fans in Uruguay who watched my concert through rain and hail. You are so amazing and devoted!!! I love you guys!!!
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT! We are TOURING with DEMI LOVATO ()! Get the deets here: 
Calling all Lovatics!!  just announced her Summer 2012 tour!!! Head to  for all the info
I am so excited to announce my upcoming US tour dates!!! I cannot wait to see you guys! 
My Sao Paulo fans waited outside my show forever...so I got them these pizzas!!! Love you guys!!! 
Using my  foundation right now - love it!!! Can't wait for my show tonight in Belo Horizonte...see you guys soon!!!
Thanks to all the fans in Peru and ...you guys were awesome!!! Rio is up next!!!
Good morning Peru...3 countries in 1 day yesterday!!!
17 freaking bodyguards yesterday and I STILL got my hair pulled!!! Hahahahaha Venezuela you are INSANE!!! I love you guys.
And.... I can't believe I almost ran over a Beatle....... :l
turned around.... it was a BEATLE........ Yes, YOU HEARD ME.... SIR PAUL McCARTNEY!!! He was so sweet!! Can't believe I met him today.. WOW!
So.... today I was pulling into a parking space that some guys were standing in the middle of, and almost hit them..... When one of the guys
What do you dream of doing one day? Enter the ACUVUE® 1-DAY Contest! 
When there's smoke there's fire.. And I'm not gonna stick around just to be burned.
 i ll hit up  & see wat she thinks about the idea we talk about” so excited...!!!
Late night prayers on the back porch. Santa Monica, you are beautiful tonight..
Just wrote a song I will never be able to release...... *sigh*
West Coast!!! Tune into SNL if you love One Direction!!! Go!!!! :)
Respect me enough to admit when you've done me wrong instead of lying about it... 
I just don't get why people lie to you when it's so obvious that they aren't telling the truth.
how is it easter this sunday & i still haven't ate a peep?
There aren't enough hours in the day. How is it 1 am already?!!
Wow... Changed by Rascal Flatts is SO MY SONG RIGHT NOW. I LOVE this band.
I love Kenny Chesney's New duet with Tim McGraw "Feel Like a Rockstar" .... 
And I totally just downloaded some One Direction songs............. :P
Just downloaded 's new single Boyfriend... SO good!! Congrats Justin.. this song is gonna be HUGE!
 I KNOW it will. I'm gonna write a song I KNOW you're going to like..... hahahhaha
So excited to start writing for my fourth album!!!! :D This time there's NO holding back..
"I'll look back and regret how I ignored when they said run as fast as you can" Dear John - Taylor Swift
This, BY FAR, has been the BEST Trip to London I've ever had. Thank you guys for growing with me and always supporting my work. I LOVE YOU!
Listen to the beautiful voices of my amazing English fans... Seriously this makes me cry, thank you guys...
Went to Topshop in London today...best clothing store ever!!!
What an amazing day in Milan. My fans are absolutely incredible and VERY sweet. I love you guys!!
Hello Milan!! So excited to meet all of my Italian fans today!!
. Wow! Thank you SO much.. I admire you too!! That means so much to me. Thank you Cheryl, hope to meet you some day!! :)
Everyone please please PLEASE check out my friend 's new single out today called "Compromising Me"!!! 
Here is a letter to my fans about Give Your Heart a Break. You guys are amazing!!! 
It was so amazing to perform "Give Your Heart A Break" last night on Idol. You can get it on  
Wow!!! Thank you guys!!! That was so much fun.. Can't believe I just sang in front of Steven Tyler, JLO & Randy Jackson! 😊
 you did AMAZING dem! Can I say STANDING OVATION!? 😄💋
Who's watching me perform on American Idol tonight?!
Who's up this late in Austin and wants to hangout? Hahahaha
 exactly, don't chase something that isn't there!” good point. Sometimes you just gotta let go.
 me. This is a perfect example of never giving up and because you didn't, you're alive today. I'm moved to tears. Thank you.
 Kayla.. I just read your story and I am speechless and beyond inspired by you... Words can't express how much that means to
Omg you guys are seriously the cutest, sweetest people EVER!!! I love each & every one of you!!!! ☺😊😍😃😘
: I can't think of a reason i wouldn't text a girl like you... Short of a gunshot wound. No, even then i would.” OMG I love you!!
 if he wants to be "together" he needs "to" "get" "her" . simple :)” SO cute. I love that!! 😜
Oh jesus people, don't get your panties in a wad. I'm not being sexist, I'm being old-fashioned. Can't ever say shit on this thing.
 The great thing about being a woman, is that the man will always chase you. If he plays & wants you to chase him.
The hard part is waiting for that moment if you really like them.. Or getting disappointed when your phone rings and it's not him 💔
If he wants to talk to you, HE will call/text you. If he doesn't, then he doesn't want to. Never call the guy first. 
 Congratulations by the show WONDERFUL and UNFORGETTABLE today Demi. You and your band were awesome. I love you beautiful.
At the rodeo!!! So much fun!! These cowboys are so strong 😜😍😊

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário